Thursday, February 23, 2012

CERTIFIED SCAMMER JOSEPH JAMES CONTRERAS NEBREJO (owner of symbux) - beware of this person

MODUS:
creating many ptc sites and partnering with some trusted teams to gain trust from others, but turned out that this person is a scammer. he is the owner of symbux, marlborobux, and many ptc sites including HYIP sites.
What he did is he will add you on facebook, be friend with you until you feel comfortable that he is a trusted person. He will also ask you about your online business (It's his way of knowing if you have enough money that he can scam and steal from you) at that time I also own a ptc site. I also have a lot of funds since my ptc site is working very fine at that very moment.

then he said that he is the owner of symbux. according to him, his site is working well. He also advised me that to have a successful PTC site I must outsource my funds (meaning invest my earnings to other ptc sites to grow my earnings and to have a successful ptc site) then I decided to invest on his site. I invested $65 on his site. but he only payed me once $10.80.
on my second cash out, he did not pay me but were still having chat on facebook. according to him he doesn't have funds at the moment. and that he will pay me cash out once he already have funds. I waited for 3 months but I found out that the symbux is already closed. so I asked for the refund of my remaining balance.
he said that he doesnt have money to pay me, he need to buy diapers and milk for his baby. he asked me if I can give him more time then he will pay me if he already have money.

Again I waited again for 2 months. and asked him again if he can already pay me. I was really mad on what he have said.
he said that It's been a long time , I must forget all about it. ( meaning he doesn't want to pay at all)

THIS IS HIS PICTURE BEWARE OF THIS PERSON





OTHER PERSON THAT HE SCAMMED

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 908x258.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 960x315.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 960x395.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 960x430.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 960x227.


HIS FACEBOOK URL
https://www.facebook.com/dyamez
ANOTHER PROOF THAT HE SCAMMED A LOT of PEOPLE
http://www.symbianize.com/showthread...ghlight=symbux



OUR CONVERSATION (in tagalog)






MY PROOF THAT I INVESTED $65 on him. AND PROOF THAT HE ONLY PAID ME ONCE




other reference site
http://www.ourbabybits.net/index.php?topic=490.15

AGAIN BEWARE OF THIS PERSON JOSEPH JAMES CONTRERAS NEBREJO
He is a certified and professional scammer. He owns symbux, immortalbux, marlborobux and other ptc sites and HYIP. If you happen to know this person stay away from him. He might also scam you or steal your money. Pity on him, He needs to scam other people just to have food for his baby. that's the most worst reason. or maybe he is just saying that to have excuse and run from the crime he have done.
again beware and stay away from him.